1. Coloured discharge (fluid or pus) from the vagina or penis
2. Smelly discharge (fluid or pus) from the vagina or penis
3. Painful urination
5. Pelvic Pain
6. Irritation/ Redness
7. Itching of the genitals or in the genital area
8. Swelling of the genital area
9. Visible warts or sores
10. No Symptoms – many men do not show any symptoms even though they have an STD.
If you have had unprotected sex or close body contact, you should get tested today. Better2Know offer private and confidential STD Testing at over 50 clinics across the UK.
Lines are open 24/7. Click to call.