Many countries require an HIV Certificate as part of their entry requirements for visas. This is normally for a work visa and is will be needed when you are applying for your visa. Better2Know can provide the certificate you need after your HIV Test.

If you have been advised that you need an HIV Certificate for your visa, then we can provide the HIV Certificate you need at all of our clinics.

If you choose to have an instant HIV test, then the certificate will be ready on the same day. We have centres in London where instant tests are available which will be convenient if you are going to the embassy yourself. Otherwise your HIV Certificate will be available when your results are known: within two to three working days of your test.

Countries where an HIV Certificate can be required as part of the visa application include: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and most other former Soviet states, Saudi Arabia, China, Brunei and Singapore. The list of countries is increasing all the time, so please check your entry requirements.

In addition, many people need an HIV certificate for professional reasons: gas, oil and off shore workers, security personnel and some sports including boxing. We are able to provide HIV tests and certificates for all these occupations. If you have any questions please contact our booking team who will be happy to help.

If you need an HIV Certificate, please let our booking team know when you book, so that your HIV Certificate will be ready as soon as possible. Please contact us today on the number above lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can arrange corporate billing for more than 10 patients.

Contact Better2Know
0207 099 0955

Lines are open 24/7. Click to call.

Or click to Book Online now