What Range of STI Screens Do You Provide?
We provide a full sexual health screen that tests for the most common STIs. You should consider having this if one of the following applies to you:
- You recently had a risky sexual incident which you are worried about.
- You have symptoms which could be a sexually transmitted infection or disease (STI or STD).
- You are about to start a new relationship and want to know your sexual health status.
- You just want overall peace of mind.
What is included in my STI Screen?
Better2Know has a range of:
- STI Screens
- STI Tests
- MSM and Gay Man Screens
- WSW and Lesbian Women Screens
- Pre-Pregnancy Screens for Men and Women
Your Better2Know package includes all your testing, with packages designed by our specialist medical team, a doctors consultation, fast results and 24/7 customer service.
All STI tests are available individually or as a bolt on to an STI Screen.
Please note that results time are from when the sample is received in the laboratory, and may be shorter or longer depending on your testing location, tests taken and time of testing.