Southampton GUM Clinics
Better2Know provides you with a private alternative STD testing service to walk in GUM clinics and GUM clinic testing in Southampton, which suit busy people who want set appointment times and fast results.
Better2Know offers you:
- The best source of reliable, accessible information on STDs and STIs on our website
- The widest range of STDs and STIs tested for including early testing for HIV
- Confidential and Anonymous appointments
- The most helpful 24/7 booking team to answer your questions and help you to book your STD test appointment quickly at times and places convenient for you
- The largest network of clinics, doctors and nurses to answer your questions, perform examinations and take samples
- The best laboratories: accredited and certifies to the highest international standards who will get you your results very quickly and accurately
- Your results communicated in an informed way, answering your questions, and fulfilling your treatment and referral needs
We will take care of you.
What does Better2Know HIV, STD and STI Testing offer you?
Better2Know puts you in charge of your sexual health so that you can choose the STDs and STIs that you want to be tested for. You can choose one of our STD Screens or you choose your own combination. Better2Know tests for many STDs and STIs that are not usually available in Southampton’s GUM clinic:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Genital Warts
Better2Know test results take between 1 and 5 days from when your sample is received in our laboratory depending on which STDs you choose to test for, some GUM clinic test results can take over two weeks.
Better2Know recommends that you have regular STD Tests with us or GUM clinic testing if you have an active sex life with different partners.